Samba on Ubuntu Badger?

Marius Gedminas marius at pov.lt
Fri Nov 11 18:50:35 UTC 2005

On Fri, Nov 11, 2005 at 08:41:54PM +0200, John Talbot wrote:
> Does Ubuntu offer a simpler way to share a folder/printer with windows
> workstations, other than SWAT or Webmin-Samba?

Once you've installed Samba, you can right-click on a folder in
Nautilus and choose "Sharing...".

(It doesn't work well if the pathname contains spaces.  I haven't filed a
bug about that yet.)

Marius Gedminas
--
Of course everyone knows that vim is the best text editor in the world. Anyone
who tells you differently is either wrong, lying, or criminally insane. (Or an