Server configuration error for www.cag.gov.in - was Re: seeing asp files in firefox

Tim Frost timfrost at xtra.co.nz
Fri Nov 11 06:37:21 UTC 2005

I wonder how the Netcraft site determines that it is Win2K.  The header
clearly says "UNIX", al;though that may be an apache configuration
setting:
Server: Apache/2.0.42 (Unix) PHP/4.2.3 mod_jk/1.2.0

Regardless, the issue is for the web server admin to address, since they
are the only authority who can fix the problem.

Tim