Print to PDF

Zach uid000 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 19:40:18 GMT 2005

Try using an alternate pdf reader.  I found the pdfs that come from
cups-pdf are not readable with the default pdf reader in gnome (ggv?),
but look fine in acrobat reader.

I've used cups-pdf in the past, and resently discovered ps2pdf, which
is really nice.  They both work fine for me when I use acrobat reader.