ISP Billing Software

Matt Palmer mpalmer at hezmatt.org
Thu Nov 10 08:56:49 UTC 2005

On Thu, Nov 10, 2005 at 11:11:48AM +0330, Mehdi Hassanpour wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I'm looking for an ISP Billing Accounting software to be installed on ubuntu
> server...
> any ideas ?

SQL Ledger?

For more ISP-specific portions, there are a number of at least marginally
relevant programs I've seen float by on freshmeat.net, although I haven't
used any of them (not being in that market).  You'll probably have to be
significantly more specific as to what you want to bill for, exactly, to get
more detailed answers -- the term "ISP" can refer to a lot of different
things, not to mention business models.

- Matt