A different printing problem, Breezy and Epson C66

Colin Murphy lists at spudulike.me.uk
Thu Nov 10 06:37:06 UTC 2005

I would like to use the escputil utility to check the status of my printer.  I
understand that I need to do this is RAW mode but I am having difficulty in
finding the correct command line parameters to pass, particularly the device
name.  How do I figure out what /dev/ this USB printer is connected to?  The
Printer Manager suggests 'usb://EPSON/Stylus C66' but that doesn't work.

Clues please.

I am also going to take the liberty of re-posting a message I sent on Monday
to which I've not had a single reply on this list.  Surely someone can help
me figure out what I'm doing  wrong.

Printing problems, Breezy and Epson C66