Nvidia 6100

'Forum Post ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Tue Nov 8 15:21:19 UTC 2005

Simon,

That should work fine.  All of the devices mentioned should work fine.
I haven't tested that motherboard personally but I have Three Dell
Laptops ( Inspiron 8200, Latitude D840, Precision M70 ) all with
integrated nVidia cards and a desktop unit with a Gigabyte board with
onboard NIC & Sound all running Breezy.  Each one of them has installed
and all the hardware worked immediately (even the Volume up/down/mute
keys).

You then have to install the official nVidia drivers manually using
Synaptic.

Best

Steve

--