Bluetooth manager?

Chanchao custom at freenet.de
Tue Nov 8 07:43:46 UTC 2005

Hello Luca,

LM> Hi, at boot screen I saw that Ubuntu 5.10 has a new service (compared
LM> to 5.04) called Bluetooth. Is there a sort of an application that
LM> manages bluetooth services, does files and/or internet sharing with
LM> other bluetooth devices?

LM> I have a Nokia 770 and I want to share my ADSL connection...

I have only experience with installing Bluetooth later on verdion
5.04, which was rather limited, but did work.

It's mostly used to send files to and from your phone. Not sure if you
can connect through the internet through it but even if you can, it
won't be ADSL would it.. :)

WOuld be interested to hear if Bluetooth is as functional now as it is
on Windows SP2..  (Which is not perfect when sending/receiving
multiple files, but does the job reliably)

Cheers,
Chanchao