Another Unofficial UbuntuGuide?

Steve Tripp progressivepenguin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 18:47:31 UTC 2005

"What's wrong with Ubuntuguide.org?  I think that it has been an
excellent resource, atleast for myself."

I second that.  The wiki format cannot replace the guide for the basic stuff.

--
The Ambassador and the General were briefing me on the -- the vast
majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And we will