Another Unofficial UbuntuGuide?

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Mon Nov 7 16:26:25 UTC 2005

Corey Burger wrote:

>Help.ubuntu.com having no KDE/Xfce/Server stuff is a valid arguement
>and one we indeed to solve over the next release cycle. The wiki is
>also a good way to get info, as that is also an official blessed
>source.
>
>Corey
>Ubuntu Documentation Team

Corey. is the documentation team planning to make a 'comment on this
page' box at the bottom? That would help enourmously with peple being
able to informally and unburocraticaly make the guide better. (stupid
questions should be deleted from the comments)

If you've used the official php manual you'll know what I mean - it's
great to see how other people have used a particular thing.

Duncan