Thunderbird Migration

Kush Singh kushs at kward.org
Sun Nov 6 14:32:26 UTC 2005

Unfortunately thunderbird in linux has less features than thunderbird in
windows (one can't import as many options as available under the windows
version)

WISHLIST--The developers need to be told to give an option for importing
mail, addressbook and settings from netscape/mozilla/outlook/outlook
express etc and thunderbird itself.

The mail is kept in .mozilla-thunderbird/somenumber.default/Mail
The addressbook is in .mozilla-thunderbird/somenumber.default/
The filters/settings should also be there somewhere  --make some new
filters and see which files get modified.
(ie sort by modification date)