Where to store wireless card info

stan stanb at panix.com
Sat Nov 5 16:46:15 UTC 2005

On Mon, Oct 31, 2005 at 01:19:22AM +0100, Faycal CHRAIBI wrote:
> stan a ?crit :
> | I need to store the appropriate info for several networks, ssid, wep key
> | etc, such that my ubuntu laptop can attach to these networks,
> |
> | Where do I add this info?
> |
> Check on System -> Networks.
> There you can add several network profiles by adding new locations.

I've presently got 3 locations defiend there, but I cannnot seem to get
them to actiate no matter what I do.

It should be as simple as selecting the correct one, and pressing
"configure", right?
U.S. Encouraged by Vietnam Vote - Officials Cite 83% Turnout Despite Vietcong Terror
- New York Times 9/3/1967