NVU Toolbar fonts

john levin john at technolalia.org
Sat Nov 5 14:34:58 UTC 2005

Keith Powell wrote:
> Is it possible to make the NVU Toolbar font size any larger, please?
>
> It's very small for my eyesight, and is the only Ubuntu application to
> have this problem.
>
> The NVU fonts are larger in other distros I have tried - it's just
> Ubuntu which has this problem
>
> I can't find anything on Google about it, or in the archives.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Keith

I think there is a bug here, or at least something strange. The small
icon set has small text, yet when I first opened Nvu after installing,
the 'use small icons' box wasn't ticked.

The way to correct it is to go to
View > Show/Hide > Customize Toolbar > Main Toolbar
and adjust the Show: box.

HTH

John