Solutions for Gizmo - the Skype-alt..var. StoreSegmentError

Phillip Sc. Boegh psb at
Sat Nov 5 09:06:35 UTC 2005

> Phillip Sc. Boegh wrote:
>> If I install bonjour and afterwards Gizmoproject...deb I get:
>>~$ sudo dpkg -i /home/phillipny/Desktop/gizmo-project_0.8.0.12-1_i386.deb
>>Unpack the gizmo-project (from .../gizmo-project_0.8.0.12-1_i386.deb)...
>>Setting up ( up...
>>....$ gizmo
>>Debug: gizmo_prefs_init
>>Debug: gizmo_core_init
>>Debug: gizmo_gtk_stock_init: Loading 84 images
>>Lagersegmentfejl (means storesegmenterror I think)
>>(This error I get from most applications I install from dpkg -i
>>So I try to avoid dpkg -i ....
> Well, the sources for the bonjour package can be found at:
> You should be able to untar the archive, cd to the resulting directory
> and run 'dpkg-buildpackage -b -uc' to build a package for your system.

I have now tried that giving me the same error:
Lagersegmentfejl (means storesegmenterror I think) - and it is not about
bad RAM. What does store segment error means when it is not RAM or

Best regards