What's your favourite FLOSS?

John L Fjellstad john-debian at fjellstad.org
Sat Nov 5 00:21:23 UTC 2005

Derek Broughton <news at pointerstop.ca> writes:

> I pretty much think it _must_ be a corrupted DB, but rescanning has no
> effect.  I really have to take the time to figure out how to put the DB
> into MySQL, because I really do like Amarok, otherwise (though it should
> really let me add .wav files to the collection).

Well, the db is in ~/.kde/share/apps/amarok, and the file is
collection.db.  Maybe just deleting this will help?  I think I had
similar problems back before Sarge went stable, and I think I just
deleted the amarok directory.  I don't remember for
1.2.3 (Sarge version), but amaroK for Sid (v 1.3.5) has an option to put
stuff in a MySQL db.

--
John L. Fjellstad