Programs on the menu

Timothy A. Holmes tholmes at mcaschool.net
Fri Nov 4 20:47:23 UTC 2005

As I have been installing stuff on a couple of Breezy machines, I have
noticed that its kinda hit and miss as to stuff making it onto the
menus, even when installing in Synaptic,  so whats the trick???

I would really like my applications to show up on the menus when I
install them, at times, I loose track of what I have installed when I
cant see it in front of me -- this is different in my mind than on a
server where you might be in run level 3 anyway, and only running a few
apps or at least the same ones all the time

TIM

Timothy A. Holmes
IT Manager / Network Admin / Web Master / Computer Teacher

Medina Christian Academy
A Higher Standard...

Jeremiah 33:3
Jeremiah 29:11