two LAN questions

AA asokanon at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 21:17:18 UTC 2005

Hello,

> Why are you worried about this machine in
> particular?

I am not really worried about it, it is just that it
sits on pretty much all the time, I rarely ever even
turn on the monitor so I am not really actively
monitoring it, and it has pretty much all of my data
on it, so it just seemed like a good idea considering
that it doesnt need to be online.  Maybe I am wrong,
(this is highly possible in fact), but I just figured
that if it didnt need to be there then dont let it.