Finale for Ubuntu

AA asokanon at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 16:05:11 UTC 2005

Hello all, I am looking for a program to replace
Finale 2002.  I dont know if there is something like
this for linux, or if I will just need to run it out
of a virtual machine, but this is the last piece that
I want to be done with windows forever, (my son still
uses it to play his thomas games, but thats all).

In case you dont know, finale is basically a program
for writing scores, sheet music, and guitar tabs.  It
will play back the music via midi so that you can
easily edit by ear.  I use this program alot for
school, and some in the studio as well.

If anyone has a suggestion as to what might be a good
replacement, please let me know.

Thanks,
SMH