Ubuntu Raw Installation with Gnome

Dennis Kaarsemaker dennis at kaarsemaker.net
Tue May 31 18:59:58 UTC 2005

On di, 2005-05-31 at 13:50 -0500, Sean C Estes wrote:
> Okay, then is there a list that you would recommend?
> I felt this was the best out of all the ones that I have reviewed.
> I am not up to speed on 'where' everything is at, so I am using what
> is available.
> If you or anyone else could recommend a better listing, I am open for
> suggestions.

A list with all and only official ubuntuforums would be best. An example
of such a list would be http://pastebin.kaarsemaker.net/38. Of course
archive.u.c should be replaced with $COUNTRYCODE.archive.u.c

If you specifically want stuff from other repositories, use only debian
woody (sarge & sid have evolved after the ubuntu freeze) or
ubuntu-specific ones. Use them with care.
--
Dennis K.
  - Linux for human beings: http://www.ubuntulinux.org