[Breezy] Can't log out or shut down

John DeCarlo johndecarlo at gmail.com
Tue May 31 17:45:06 UTC 2005

Hello,

Yes, Breezy is unstable. I don't need to be reminded, as I see almost every
response to a Breezy problem mention.

I went to Ubuntu Bugzilla and searched on logout, shutdown, gnome, breezy,
and combinations thereof but did not see this listed.

Has anyone else seen this problem, or is it just me? Workarounds
appreciated.

It started for me this weekend.

If I click on the Gnome applet, I can no longer use any of the Gnome menus
or applets, but nothing pops up to let me choose log out, shut down, etc.

If I use the menus, System -> Log Out, the same thing happens.

Thanks.

--
John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own