(Breezy) keyboard shortcuts all messed up?

Stephen R Laniel steve at laniels.org
Tue May 31 02:46:36 UTC 2005

On Mon, May 30, 2005 at 10:08:18PM -0400, Stephen R Laniel wrote:
> I made the switch to Breezy today, and had some troubles
> getting X to start. I eventually got them fixed, but now
> I'm having others. Among them, I'd like to single out an
> odd one: the default keyboard shortcuts seem to have
> gotten messed up. Ctrl+Shift+V in gnome-terminal used

Ah: it seems to be -- at least in part -- a GNOME bug. Check
out this screenshot of my Keyboard Shortcuts prefs panel:
http://laniels.org/img/keyboard_shortcuts_prefs.png

Note how many items now have just '<ctrl><alt>' as their
shortcut. You can't see it from that screenshot, but a
great many items have just '<alt>' as their shortcut.

At least I know vaguely where to file the bug now.

--
Stephen R. Laniel
steve at laniels.org
+(617) 308-5571