Screen Resolution (failure)

Avinash Sridhar avinash.sridhar at gmail.com
Mon May 30 15:20:51 UTC 2005

Are you using a Dell Laptop Inspiron? I had the exact same problem. I
fixed the problem by just editing my /etc/X11/xorg.congf file and it
worked just fine. My card is an intel i810 card. If yours is similar
then i could post my xorg.conf changes and u can paste it into yours
and you should be good to go.

BTW i was using Fedora Core before and I recently switched to Kubuntu .