Pan Newsreader

hanzj ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Mon May 30 13:06:18 UTC 2005

Thank you for your reply, Brian. Yes, I've had no problems with green
icon files. So are green icon files actually more than just one
message, or are they only a one-message file?

But with red files, i don't know what to do. With red files, does that
mean that there's nothing that the user can do? Red files are multiple
files.

To answer your question, yes, I'm _also_ talking about a multi-part
posting. So what is the best way to download them with Pan? Just select
them all then "Save Attachment As..."?

Are most files in Usenet nowadays .rar files?

--
hanzj