Linux at home? Maybe...at work..welll

Karl kaha at colug.org
Fri May 27 23:55:52 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-05-27 at 13:36 -0400, Frank McCormick wrote:
> The bottom line: Linux likely will never infiltrate into our operation
> simply because the software is not available and likely will never be
> avilable.

It's the old chicken and egg problem, nothing more.
As more and more endusers and businesses start switching to Linux, watch
how fast they start porting such apps over. And if they don't, somebody
else will step in to fill that need. :)

--
         .       .        Avoid the Gates of Hell...
                         Free Software for Free Minds