Ubuntu X broke

Brett Kushner brettkushner at hotmail.com
Fri May 27 23:21:22 UTC 2005

I tried loading up Ubuntu the other day, after 2 days of being too busy to
be on the computer much, and I got the X graphics whatever error. The one
that asks if you want to see the log it made or whatever. Unusually, it
didn’t let me select whether or not I wanted to view the message; instead,
the text login appearead at the bottom of the screen and I could only log
in. I logged in, looked around, but I really don’t know what to look for.
I’m not even sure what information to send. I can retrieve any file you need
to figure out the problem. I really don’t remember doing anything before
logging off the final time it worked.

Thank you,

-Brett

--