Wifi shutdown?

Charles Malespin charles.malespin at gmail.com
Fri May 27 21:19:12 UTC 2005

Hello all,
  I am having a problem with my Dell USB wireless adapter.  It works
fine with hoary most of the time(using ndiswrapper) but for some reason
when I am entering some, not all, secure sites I just lose my
connection.  I have tried many many different things to get it back up,
but nothing works.  ifup usually just makes the computer freeze or
stall, and nothing else seems to get it to work.  I have to reboot to
get it started up again.  I am a noob here so I dont know how/where to
troubleshoot this.  I can post more info if you guys need, any help?