GRUB ERROR

Barry Martz sendithere at cox.net
Fri May 27 13:45:59 UTC 2005

Boy, am I lost now.  I am  totally new to Linux.  I am using one computer with TWO hard drives.  One hard drive has Windows 2000 and the other Ubuntu.  It dual boots with a choice of 2000 and Ubuntu.  I was using 2000 and rebooted and it came up with:

Grub Loading 1.5.

Grub loading, Please wait....
Error 25

Then it stalls

What is my next move?

The HDD with Ubuntu may have gone bad.  How do I save the HDD with windows 2000?  How do I check the drives?

I booted with a windows 98 disk and don't see anything on the drive. it is formated NTFS.

HELP!?!?

Thanks