beagle

Michael R Head burner at suppressingfire.org
Thu May 26 22:53:50 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-05-26 at 11:02 -0400, ajtiM wrote:
> If i run a Beagle as best --show-window Beagle start but crashed after i want
> to find something:
>
> ** (best:10809): WARNING **: The following assembly referenced
> from /usr/lib/beagle/Beagle.dll could not be loaded:
>      Assembly:   dbus-sharp    (assemblyref_index=1)
>      Version:    0.23.4.0
>      Public Key: 9eef2692033670f5
> The assembly was not found in the Global Assembly Cache, a path listed in the
> MONO_PATH environment variable, or in the location of the executing assembly
> (/usr/lib/beagle).

I think you are using breezy. Right now libdbus-cil is required for
beagle (though for some reason, beagle's deps don't include it), but the
libdbus-cil package depends on a no longer available package
dbus-glib-1-dev (replaced by libdbus-glib-1-dev). Give it time, it
should sort out soon (though this has been the case for a few weeks,
now).

The best way to get beagle on Ubuntu right now is to use hoary with the
hoary-backports (I just set it up today, and it's pretty cool).

mike

--
Michael R Head <burner at suppressingfire.org>
GPG: http://www.suppressingfire.org/~burner/gpg.key.txt (ID 23A02B1F)