beagle

Oliver Grawert hostmaster at grawert.net
Thu May 26 15:55:51 UTC 2005

hi,
Am Donnerstag, den 26.05.2005, 11:02 -0400 schrieb ajtiM:
> If i run a Beagle as best --show-window Beagle start but crashed after i want
> to find something:

is this breezy or hoary ? please regard that we moved mono to main
yesterday in breezy, not all pieces are in place yet (especially
dbus-sharp isnt ready yet, so beagle cant work, regardless from which
source you install it) and its unlikely that you can get it working
right now...

just wait some days, we'll sort out all the missing bits and pieces soon
to have the full mono love in ubuntu.

ciao
	oli