ipw2200 + Laptop + Hoary = Mess?

Lawrence MacIntyre macintyrelp at ornl.gov
Thu May 26 14:50:48 UTC 2005

I have a laptop with Ubuntu and Gentoo installed.  When I installed
them, both distros had that same problem.  What you need to fix that is
the latest ipw2200 drivers.  They are currently at 1.0.3.  I haven't
fixed the Ubuntu version yet, but I did update the Gentoo drivers and
they work quite well now.

Lawrence MacIntyre     865.574.8696     macintyrelp at ornl.gov
               Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Cyber Security and Information Infrastructure Research Group
               AKO: lawrence.macintyre at us.army.mil
           SIPRNet: macintyrelp at ornl.doe.sgov.gov