how do you get taken off the list

Thomas Beckett thomas.beckett at gmail.com
Thu May 26 09:26:47 UTC 2005

On 5/26/05, George Rector <gmr812 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I love it. but my mailbox is hurting! :( !  I would love to know how to be
> taken off the list.

Thats why i love my Gmail!
I just set a label for each of my huge email lists and filter for
anything from <ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com> to be given the ubuntu
users label and be archived automatically. That way it doesnt even
enter my inbox, its archived straight away and when i have time and
want to browse the list, i just select that label and it gives me all
the mails. (Although I currently have over 3500 emails from this list
alone - time to do some housekeeping i recon!)

Tom