Software to produce "web photo albums"

Vinicius Franco do Nascimento vinicius.nascimento at gmail.com
Thu May 26 04:43:52 UTC 2005

Hi,

I develop a software for create for make a phisical reduce photos of
digital cam.
Usin this software u can make a thumbnail version of your pics. You
can tray this of a part of your software.

This page is in portugues, click in link. Link is home page of
project, in codigo livre (clone of source forge in brazil), And get
open version of aplication.
The app developed in Python + PIL and other modules
If u use for linux/unix remove graphical interface based on Easy
Dialogs, module for Windows only.