[ubuntu-uk] United Kingdom LoCoTeam

Matthew east matthew.east.ubuntu at breathe.com
Wed May 25 18:41:27 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-05-25 at 18:05 +0100, Matthew east wrote:
> We're proud to announce a new group to help organise and discuss all
> matters Ubuntu in the United Kingdom. Although several functions of
> LoCoTeams will not apply to this group (such as translation and native
> language support), the group's function will mainly be directed at

Right, immediate correction needed here. Its been quite rightly pointed
out to me that there are some very active translation /
internationalisation teams within the United Kingdom that could easily
be supported and encouraged via this group. Hope not too many people
were offended by this ommission, and that this can become an important
purpose of the group.

Matt

--
Matthew East