sources.list

Brian Pack darkaudit at gmail.com
Wed May 25 18:39:20 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 25 May 2005 02:26 pm, sujit sinha wrote:
> May be I don't know enough. I was looking for XFree, my synaptic has no
> XFree in it! I understood that I might have to put in links in links in the
> sources.list and update.

Well, there you go. From Hoary onwards (AFAIK), Ubuntu is using X.org instead
of XFree. Many other distros have also switched, and Debian plans to do so
after the release of Sarge (i.e. any day now :)).

It should be possible to switch to XFree, but it's not something I'd really
want to try myself.

--
http://www.livejournal.com/users/darkaudit/