gkrellm skins and synaptic

Charles Malespin charles.malespin at gmail.com
Tue May 24 19:03:38 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-24 at 19:50 +0100, david wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-05-24 at 13:19 -0500, Charles Malespin wrote:
> > Is there a repo that has some gkrellm skins? I am looking for the
> > invisible skin, but I cant seem to find where/how to get and install it.
> > I am new to ubuntu so I am still kinda getting used to not using rpms
> > and things like that. Thanks!
> > Charles
> >

> Go here
> http://www.muhri.net/gkrellm/
> Go to bottom of page and in the search window type "invisible".
> In the page that opens up, right click on the image and choose "save
> target as".
>
> regards
>
> nux

I downloaded the tar, but where to extract it?  Is there a folder I have
to be in, or can I just extract it anywhere?  And once I do that, will
it be in the themes options when I right click gkrellm?  Sorry for all
the noob questions, but I dont really know to much about extracting tars
etc. yet....(only my 2nd week with ubuntu!)  Thanks!