Centrino wireless with additional ethernet adapter

CAPTAIN RON FL ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Tue May 24 14:16:37 UTC 2005

Just to follow up for Ron, I just booted a laptop equipped with the
Netgear

WG511T and the Hoary CD detected it and offered to use it for setup.
Can't

follow up with an actual setup at this time though...

Jeff

Jeff

ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com

JEFF  ,

Thanks. Please keep me up todate.  I have the the first version of
this card [ it just says WG511, it is made in Taiwan] and it is suppose
to work...at least most of the time.  It is about two years old, maybe a
little less.

I am still not sure if it is the card or not as everything seems to say
it is and that  DHCP is not working.

Aloha, Ron

--
CAPTAIN RON FL