FTP Server

Johann Spies jspies at sun.ac.za
Tue May 24 12:34:28 UTC 2005

On Mon, May 23, 2005 at 11:54:51AM -0400, Infernal wrote:

> i got another problem with vsftpd. i can log in, download, upload files,
> but i can't change my folder. i have a link on my desktop to my www
> directory, but i can't access it. some one know how o solve this??

Vsftpd should only allow you access to you home directory.  If you
want to get access to the filesystem use lftp with the fish-protocol
in conjunction with sshd.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully
      made..."       Psalms 139:14