Mozilla-Thunderbird

Ken McLennan kenrmcl at dnet.net.au
Tue May 24 09:22:57 UTC 2005

G'day there Larry, and everyone else,

> I've been using thunderbird on powerpc for over a year, and for longer
> on x86.  I've never lost any mail.  In fact, I've had no problems at
> all with thunderbird.

    I, too, have had no problems with Thunderbird on both Win XP, and
Linux (currently using Hoary). That is, until today. I've not lost any
mail, but for some reason today I've clicked on one or two messages, all
from this group, and the client has shut down and disappeared. Always
started up again, with nothing missing, but I just can't open certain
messages.

    I've enabled OpenPGP today, so I'm guessing that may have something
to do with it, but I've no idea why. Always glad to hear from someone
else who has an idea...

See ya
Ken McLennan
Qld, Australia