Alsa won't go away?

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Tue May 24 01:54:50 UTC 2005

Every time I start my laptop I get an error pop-up that says it
couldn't start ASLA, so I go into the KDE control Center -> Sound &
Multimedia -> Sound System -> the "Hardware" tab and set the "Audio
Device" to "NONE" apply that then set it back to "Enlightened Sound
Daemon" and all will work perfectly until he next time I reboot..

What can I do to convince it I'm happy with esd ?
Also where does KDE hide the error logs?

--
Ubuntu Hoary 5.04
Our OS who art in CPU, LINUX be thy name. Thy programs run, thy