Subject: Random Shutdown

Shawn Christopher schristopheraz at gmail.com
Mon May 23 21:52:32 UTC 2005

Well....
    This is what I found...

Basically I took a fan out of my room and put it right infront of the
processor and ran that fan on it all day long and it stayed up. So I
am willing to bet that the processor is overheating and the bios is
shutting it down. If I disabled ACPI it didn't fix the problem so I
assume it is the BIOS. So I guess I am going to have to keep my fan
running on it till I can afford a new one.

Shawn