how to run fvwm-themes-start

drife yhm.maillist at gmail.com
Mon May 23 13:36:40 UTC 2005

Hi,
       Anyone is using fvwm-themes in Ubuntu?
       I am new to fvwm. I just installed fvwm from Ubuntu repository
and fvwm-themes and fvwm-themes-extra from .deb files. Then at the
login screen, I can select "fvwm" from the session options, but the
fvwm-themes is not loaded and only the basic fvwm is shown.
       It seems that I need to run "fvwm-themes-start" instead of just
"fvwm". I tried to login using the session option of failsave
terminal, and then I typed fvwm-themes-start. The fvwm-themes is
loaded perfectly. So I guess when I select "fvwm" in the login screen,
it doesn't run "fvwm-themes-start".
       So my problem is how can I manually modify the session options
at the login screen such that I can run "fvwm-themes-start" or is
there any other approach to solve this problem?
        Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
HM