Keyboard shortcuts

toyfactory toyfactory at xsmail.com
Sun May 22 15:19:19 UTC 2005

Pardon my interruption, but your post prompted me to try to set up the
shortcut keys on my Logitech cordless keyboard.  I don't know if this
helps you but I just used System > Preferences > Keyboard Shortcuts.  I
found the commands I wanted to assign (Web, Email and Search), and
clicked each one and pressed the corresponding key.

Nick