Ipod+automount+hoary

Matt Patterson matt at v8zman.com
Sun May 22 14:28:06 UTC 2005

Is this an iPod mini? I have been having problems with the ipod mini on
my system and I believe it to be related to a bug in the firmware of
this version. The mini reports its size larger than it actually is to
linux, so when linux scans the disc it exceeds the size of the real disc
and the ipod stops responding. My mini mounts fine, and I can see whats
on there, but after an undetermined period of time it will unmount
itself or just become unuseable.

Matt