reportbug defaulting to ubuntu.user?

Ed Cogburn edcogburn at hotpop.com
Sun May 22 10:29:51 UTC 2005

Hi,

I just tried to use reportbug to report a problem with a package, and it
tried to send the bug report here!  Fortunately the mailing list blocked
it, because I'm not a member (lurking and now recently posting via gmane's
mailing list - newsgroup gateway - I much prefer handling a list like this
with a newsgroup reader rather than an email program), but in case the
"list moderator" doesn't respond to my blocked message, can someone tell me
what is the correct Ubuntu mailing list reportbug should be sending too?