ubuntu and vnc

Michael Scottaline mscottaline at gmail.com
Sun May 22 08:41:21 UTC 2005

On 5/21/05, sujit sinha <sinha_sujit1 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> Just installed ubuntu, I am quite happy, though I didn't realize that the
> installer is going to erase the windows partition as well.
That's not a bug.  It's a feature!  ;-)
It should make you even happier, no??  <|8^)
Seriously, I hope you didn't lose any truly valuable files from your
windows partition.  Didn't the installer ask about what portion of the
HD to use for installation??
Mike
--
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us
with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."