proftpd root access

Shawn Christopher schristopheraz at gmail.com
Fri May 20 16:41:50 UTC 2005

Looking around the internet I can find basic configurations for
proftpd however I need to have root access to my box where I work.
This looks like some type of XML formating but I really don't know how
that is structured as far as were to list the user or the directories.
Can anyone shed any light on this? I basically just need to have
complete access to the drive to upload/download/delete/create files
and folders. Logging in via ssh isn't an option sorry.

Shawn