evolution and problems with gpg.

Kent Nyberg nyberg.kent at spray.se
Fri May 20 14:31:57 UTC 2005

I have created a key with seahorse, and in evolution i made it use it by
entering the key ID: "C0F5D8A1".  I can sign my emails, but evolution
seems to have a problems with gpg becaus every mail that have a
gpg-signature gives me the following message in evolution:

"Fel vid verifiering av signatur
Failed to execute gpg."

Which translated to english is sort of:
"Error on validating the signature
Failed to run gpg."

It seems strange, since i can run gpg from a terminal so it is installed
and is in the PATH.  All programs is from Hoary updated with
security-fixes supplied by ubuntu.

I dont read this mailinglist that much, so if you could CC me on reply I
would be very happy.

BTW, i just tried to send this mail and evolution gave me a dialoge
about not being able to run gpg,  and not being able to allocate memory.
Though, I have 512mb ram and 512mb swap. So whats the problem?

Im sending this with gpg signing off so that I can send it.

--
Kent Nyberg <nyberg.kent at spray.se>