lbtouch module

sebti ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Fri May 20 13:18:53 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've got a Fujistu LifeBook B2175 with Touchescreen too  :)

I've installed a kubuntu 5.04, made every update. The lbtouch module
was not present.

But Anyway you can easily try loading the module to check if you have
it :

-> sudo modprobe lbtouch

If nothing happen then use the lsmod command to check if modules is
loaded.

I had to download all the kernel sources packages and tools.

If you're not realy friendly with kernel compiling you can follow this
howto :

http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/KernelBuildpackageDetailedHowto

But anyway you will have to pacth yourself the kernel.

Before applying patch as indicated in
http://stz-softwaretechnik.com/~ke/...febook-2.6.html

use the following command : gunzip -c lbtouch-version.diff.gz | patch
-p1 --dry-run

If everything seems alright. then : gunzip -c lbtouch-version.diff.gz |
patch -p1

Sebti

--
sebti