Simple Question: How to reach a configure/preference to set up "show invisible files" in Naultilus/gtk "file open/save" dialog?

Gerhard Gaußling ggrubbish at web.de
Thu May 19 20:35:46 UTC 2005

Hello,
Sorry for the long subject, I'm afraid that it's a bad habit... ;)
I'm not very familiar with ubuntu nor with gnome, but a bit with debian
sarge/sid kde.
I couldn't manage to create a new torrent with azureus 3.2.0.0 gtk
interface due to impossibility to select the $HOME/.Azureus directory,
because its an invisble  dot-file.
I searched (I hope so) the whole gnome panel under system to set " show
invisible files" for file open/save dialogues. Incredible! What a mess.
Am I insane?

Kind regards

Gerhard Gaußling

[ot]btw.: azureus crashes by drag'n'drop. Any clues?