Colony CD 1

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Tue May 17 20:21:14 UTC 2005

Hi Colin,

Is this "Colony" the new name for what used to be "Array" CD's ?

I guess it is. Will we have a new Colony every two weeks, or will the
first colonies be more scarce, like Arrays used to be for Hoary ?

I thought that this week you (all) were working hard on some compiler
related upgrade or something, so I guess it's best to wait for all this
stuff to be completed before installing a Colony. But if you tell me
that the next colony won't be there until a month, then I would of
course install this first one and upgrade from that early next week or
whenever this compiler roadworks is finished...

Thanks for enlightening me...

Regards,

--
Vince