gatos package

ckasso ckasso at sprynet.com
Mon May 16 15:26:10 UTC 2005

Greetings,

I'm trying to get an ATI All-In-Wonder Mach64 running
on a box with Ubuntu Warty.  I tried the Gatos package
from warty universe.  Xatitv, started from a terminal
prompt would finish immediately without putting up a
window or returning any error messages.  The gatos-conf
window takes 100% cpu and won't abort or exit although
it does create and update the config file.

Anyone had any success with this package?

Now I'm trying the Gatos precompiled binaries for
Xfree 4.3 and xawtv.  Xawtv puts up a window but alas,
it is only filled with darkness.

Chris